Structured Network Cabling in San Francisco
Structured network cabling is crucial for any business because businesses today rely on a dependable structured network cabling system to run their daily processes.
Structured network cabling is essential to the efficiency of business and commerce because it is the medium to which information flows through, via mediums such as Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6A/Coax/Fiber optics.
Robust and reliable structured network cabling is critical to business success because network failures can result in wasted time and lost revenue.
LC Networks offers a complete network cabling service that includes data/voice cabling, and IT room build-outs.
Structured Network Cabling Installation & Design in San Francisco
Our Structured cabling service provides a foundation, for which an overall network plan is built upon. When done correctly, structured cabling can support all the systems in your home or office. A network wiring system can use multiple types of cables to achieve the greatest optimization.
We have extensive experience and expertise in providing professional Structured Network Cabling Services to all industries: businesses & retail stores, commercial properties, educational facilities, hotel & hospitality facilities, healthcare facilities and more.
We work closely with IT managers, Architects & Interior Designers, Construction Contractors, Management Companies, and business owners.
Structured Network Cabling Services in San Francisco
- Horizontal Structure Voice/Data/ Fiber Cabling System
- Aerial, Underground and Outdoor cabling
- Riser Cabling, Fiber Optic Cabling
- CAT5e, CAT6, and CAT6A Copper Cabling
- Unshielded and Shielded Twisted-pair Cabling
- Patch Panel Installation and Termination
- Audio and Video Coaxial, HDMI, VGA, and DVI cable
- 2-post and 4-post Network Rack with Ladder Rack Raceway support
- Distribution Frame Enclosure and Server Cabinet
- Flooring mount and Wall mount Enclosure/ Cabinet
- Cable Trays, Ducts, and Ladder Rack Raceways
- Relocate IT equipment (ex. Rack, Server, UPS, Switch, Router/Firewall)
- Fiber optic cabling termination, and fusion splicing for multimode (1GbE, 10GbE, and 40GbE) or single mode
- Cable Testing, Analysis, and Certification
- Cable Removal and Dispose
- Backbone Distribution Systems
- Telecom, Server Room, IT Room, IDF Room and MDF Room Built-Outs’
- Add, Move and Change Cabling
We are fully licensed and insured in California. We service both residential and commercial clients in San Francisco and the surrounding areas.
We offer a free consultation with our best experts in the industry to evaluate your needs and provide the perfect solution.
Design and Engineering
Our network engineers will work to design and engineer a solution specifically tailored to your company’s needs.
Our installations include a hard-copy/Auto-Cad/PDF layout for the layout and labeling.
Full System Warranty
Material and labor provided by LC Networks will be warranted against defects for a period of 10 years from the date of substantial completion, including a 20 year warranty for Commscope products.
Design and Industry Standards
We guarantee that all of our installations by our qualified technicians will meet and exceed industry standards.
As-built Local Permitting Requirements
We meet all local permitting requirements, and are fully insured and licensed to ensure that your solution employment transitions seamlessly.
We will order and provide all materials required of the installation for your convenience.
We administer maintenance and repair services for your networking needs.
We offer on-site service calls to resolve any irregularities and issues within your network infrastructure.
Local and National Codes
We adhere to all local and national construction codes, and strive to meet and exceed industry standards.
Project Management and Consultation
Our team of experts will work closely with you, providing consultation and regular updates on the status of the project.
We offer free site surveys and no cost project estimates.